Saturday 10 March 2012

What's happening?

My bedroom is on the 2nd floor of our house, and I have a fine view over our back garden. Unfortunately the view itself is not fine. The only redeeming feature of this wreck of a garden is a sprawling Eucalyptus tree which looks great even in winter, as it doesn't lose its leaves.

I anticipate this summer to be a great one; we finish uni work entirely in April. Thereafter, our primary occupation will probably be drinking in the garden, whenever the sun makes an appearance and the mercury hits 15degrees. So, here is my spring project: to overhaul the garden and get it in the sort of state whereby it looks inviting instead of repulsive. As I am no gardening expert, this blog exists to document my discoveries and muse over methods. Comments and suggestions are also very welcome. Look out for blog posts every 2/3 days.

---

No comments:

Post a Comment